- Learn about HIV
- Treatment in South Africa
- Popular Pages
- Site Guide
This is an archive of the Treatment Action Campaign's public documents from
December 1998 until October 2008. I created this website because the TAC's
website appears unmaintained and people were concerned that it
was becoming increasingly hard to find important documents.
The menu items have been slightly edited and a new stylesheet applied to the site. But none of the documents have been edited, not even for minor errors. The text appears on this site as obtained from the Internet Archive.
The period covered by the archive encompassed the campaign for HIV medicines, the civil disobedience campaigns, the Competition Commission complaints, the 2008 xenophobic violence and the PMTCT, Khayelitsha health workers and Matthias Rath court cases.
Equal Treatment June 2006 (issue 20) may be reproduced without permission (sources must be appropriately acknowledged) except for the following portions:
- Front cover photograph, which is copyrighted by David Goldblatt
- Photo on page one, which is copyrighted by Zanele Muholi
- Cartoons, which are copyrighted by John Curtis
- Diagram on page 16, which was reproduced without permission.